Before we get started, what exactly is wheatgrass?
If you sprout wheat berries until they grow into green chlorophyll-filled stalks, you get wheatgrass. Wheatgrass contains a ton of antioxidants, has more vitamin C than oranges, is a complete source of protein and is rich in B-complex vitamins.
Wheatgrass is the poster child for juicing and shots of the dark green liquid are the quintessential image of the raw food lifestyle. Wheatgrass drinkers tout its efficacy for curing things like arthritis, diabetes, wound healing, bacterial infections, common colds and so on. Honestly, everyone I know who loves wheatgrass seems to think of it as a magical cure-all.
But when people started telling me that wheatgrass could cure cancer, I started to really pay attention and do some hard-core researching. Now, no doubt Wheatgrass is termed as the “Wonder Juice” & here are the top 10 secrets of the same.
- Body Builder: – It is a nutritionally complete food which will sustain the growth and development of humans.
- Body Cleanser: – Yes, unbelievable but true. Wheatgrass juice is a powerful cleanser and may start an immediate reaction with toxins and mucus in the stomach and thus may cause nausea.
Quick Tip: – a) Drink one shot of wheatgrass juice on an empty stomach.
b) You can apply wheatgrass juice on your scalp as well to remove removes dead cells from your scalp.
3. Skin Disorders: – The bland soothing effect of wheatgrass ointments are very beneficial to the treatment of various skin diseases involving the outer and underlying layers of the skin.
(This includes: Itching, burning, poisoning, weeping and conditions caused by insect bites or infection.)
4. Antibiotic: – Shocking but science has proven that chlorophyll in wheatgrass will arrest growth and development of unfriendly bacteria.
5. Improves Mouth-problems: – A small amount of wheatgrass juice in the human diet helps prevent tooth decay.
Quick Tip: – Gargle wheatgrass juice for a sore throat.
6. Controls Blood Pressure: – Wheatgrass juice reduces high blood pressure and enhances the capillaries.
7. Improves Digestion: – While it’s not always possible to eat enough healthy foods every day, you can ensure better digestion by taking a wheatgrass supplement or drinking wheatgrass juice daily. Wheatgrass boasts many nutrients necessary for good digestion.
8. Aids in Weight Loss: – When a person eats such foods, they feel full faster, when actually consuming lesser quantities. This means a person eats less food and still does not feel hungry. Hence, wheatgrass can help weight loss.
9. Effective Healer: – Wheatgrass juice is an effective healer because it contains all minerals known to man, and vitamins A, B-complex, C, E, l and K. It is extremely rich in protein, and contains 17 amino acids, the building blocks of protein.
10. Increase Speed, Power & Endurance: – And finally – by taking wheatgrass juice, one may feel an increase in strength and endurance, renewed health and spirituality, and experience an overall sense of well-being. Wheatgrass contains a full spectrum of vitamins and minerals, including the thirteen essential ones, combined with dozens of trace elements and enzymes.
Try trial pack of 12 Wheatgrass Shots (30 ML each) just @ Rs.900/-
Feel Fresh, Stay Exotic & get SuperFit!